Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kyrie's birthday celebration

Kyrie's magical 6th birthday!

There is only one place to have a magical birthday... Disneyland!
First stop, the castle for a quick present, a Tinkebell outfit, complete with with a set of wings.  Next stop a visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique behind Sleeping Beauty's castle where the Fairy God Mother's deck you out like a Princess for the day, and bedazzle you with Pixie dust.
Ariels Grotto, lunch and a visit with the princesses.  One word...awesome!
Kyrie and her white chocolate seashell, she said she could here the ocean!
We had to stop at Pixie Hollow to meet her latest obsession, Tinkerbell.  They were instant best friends!  Kyrie had an amazing birthday and kept saying all day that it was the best day ever!  We love that little girl and are so blessed to have her in our lives.

Kyrie won Snow White's heart by asking her how her seven boy's were doing.
Kyrie and her new best friend.

3 comments:

Jade Magnum said...

Ya!! Best Birthday ever! She looks lovely in her tinker bell costume!
I want a birthday celebration at Disneyland!!

Melanie said...

Also Jade didn't write that previous comment, I did!!

Love,

Melanie

Sharee Gariety said...

What a super fun way to spend a birthday! I love that she asked Snow White how her 7 boys were doing. I want to have my next birthday at Disneyland too! Maybe I'll celebrate my 40th birthday there, and all my kids will be tall enough (fingers crossed) to ride EVERYTHING!