Friday, August 03, 2007

A hiking we will go...


We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!


My dad, dallin, Jacob, Sharee ( who is not in this pic) and myself hiked down the mountain. Yeah we are super troupers.

We went hiking, okay we road the chair lift up the mountain. Once at the top, we did take a little hike. But I (natalie) hiked all the way down. Yeah, I'm pretty much a stud muffin.



Tahoe family picture.



Daddy and Kyrie taking a sippy cup break.


The super troupers that made the arduous trek down the mountain.

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I am so jealous. I would have loved to go with you guys. Looks like you are really living up your time off Brian! Thats a good thing!

Sharee Gariety said...

Hi Natalie! You are so good at updating that blogspot! We got home last night and so today I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning and unpacking. Also, I scored millions of free peaches from a lady in my ward, which I intend to can tomorrow. Yahoo! My feet are going to be killing me! My back too, probably. Anway, I like your hiking and lake pictures. We were such super heros to hike all the way down the mountain. Love and miss you!
Sharee

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Put your shirt on Brian.... SICK!