Sunday, May 11, 2008

FOX 13 News "Safe in the Pool"





I don't usually draw attention to what my father does for a living but there are times in my life when he really hits home in a message or a story that he tells. He just finished a series piece about safety in the pool with little kids and knowing that my self as well as many of you reading, both family and friends are proud parents, I thought this would be good to share. Please take a minute and click on the two links to watch how you might prevent a child's death in the pool this summer.

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=6489561

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=6489723

4 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe how that tiny little kid kicked and turned his face to the air and STAYED there! That is amazing. I couldn't get the second link to work, but that first story is amazing. Thanks for sharing. I've gotta say that I'm very glad I don't have a pool in my backyard. One less way for my kids to kill themselves is always good. Love you guys!

Julian said...

Thanks for sharing! Our new address is 623 S. 500 W. #19
Provo, UT 84601

James & Lauren said...

Well Natalie I finally got around to making my own "blog spot". Not much on there yet since I just made it here at work! But it is there all the same :) I have no idea how to add friends and all that good stuff you will have to educate me!

modestomontavons.blogspot.com

Reed Family said...

Thanks for posting that! That was really interesting. Makes me feel negligent, Jemma is sometimes even afraid of the bathtub. We should practice teaching her to float face up in the bathtub :) But seriously, thanks for the info.