Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Cruise

I am playing catch up, because it seemed a real shame to skip our cruise pictures that I had already uploaded to the blog way back when.  I just haven't gotten around to posting them until now which is sad.  Anyway... in October Brian and I went on a 7 day cruise to Cabo San Lucas and La Pas Mexico with Brian's sister Leslie and Husband Jared, and brother Craig and his wife Mandie.  It was a blast!  I don't think I have ever eaten so much food, ever or spent so much time laughing, and at karaoke.  (Most of the laughing was karaoke induced).  Thanks Stacy for watching Kyrie.  She cried when we dropped you off at the airport after you were done watching her. 
Leslie, me and Mandie posing for a pic after one of our formal dinners.

We swam with the dolphins in Cabo!  It was amazing!  I loved every second and couldn't stop smiling.








The whole gang






More Karaoke!
We had such an amazing time with our Craig, Mandie, Jared and Leslie!  They are such a fun group.  We loved the all the food and all the sun!  We can't wait to book our next cruise.

No comments: