Monday, July 23, 2007

Bathing Beauties!

Kyrie and Elena sittin out by the pool, catching some rays.

Sam, Elena, Kyrie and Nat, having some quality pool time.


Kyrie was done catching rays and tried to make a quick break for the pool.
She doesn't realize yet that she can't swim.


Kyrie loves the pool; her new nick name is the "little mermaid". Just the other day she spent over two hours in the pool and threw a major mermaid tantrum when we got her out.
"I'm 1 years old daddy, I'm not a child anymore!" -Little Mermaid (except for the age difference. 16 years old)

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

Sounds like you guys have been having an awesome summer, but no BBQ's? That doesn't seem like Brian! I am so excited to see you guys, you are coming to the wedding right? I think that I have heard both answers. Someone said Brian had to stay for school, but then I heard you were coming. If you are that's AWESOME. We are excited to see you guys!